PM Software Stack
From Pulsed Media Wiki
PMSS, short of PM Software Stack is a compilation of scripts to manage single server side seedbox configuration, turning instantly and conveniently an regular Debian 5.0 server into a seedbox. The PMSS does not contain multiserver management utilities nor clustering support out-of-box, but does include PM Master GUI remote update features.
- Semi-automatic installation
- Fast and easy creation of new user accounts with quota and rTorrent resource limits, etc.
- Easy user resource reconfiguration
- Autonomous Lighttpd configuration
- Autonomous configuration of basic server features
- Compiling rTorrent + libTorrent + Quota + XMLRPC from source.
- Multiple redundancy levels for rTorrent
- Other basic management scripts
See Category:PM Software Stack Guides